The 13th International Conference on Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies is an internationally established world-class event that focuses on the latest scientific advances and promotes profound discussions between scientists, researchers from different disciplines and market leaders.
The 9th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics is the biggest scientific and technology event in Flexible Organic Electronics (OEs) with a focus on scientific research in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications.
- Organic and Large Area Electronic (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
- Manufacturing Processes and Digital Fabrication and Quality Control for Industrial Applications
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Graphene and related materials
- OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
- Laser Technologies
- Smart Textiles
- Computational Modelling
- OTFTs and Circuits
- Integrated Systems and Sensors
Dates: 2 to 9 July, 2016
City: Thessaloniki, Greece, Europe
Web Site: www.nanotexnology.com